Visual storytelling with a medical animation
In today’s world, visual stories are very crucial. 90 percent of information transmitted to the brain is visual. Images create emotions, and emotions play a massive role in the decision making process. Without visuals, an idea may be lost in a sea of words.
A vivid and conclusive story told in medical animation, will find its way into the minds of the target audience and stay there. 3D medical animations can be used to explain cellular and molecular processes, illustrate the function of medical devices, as well as highlight unique organ level processes to demonstrate the action of a drug in the patient's body.
Types of Animation
- The use of 3D animation in a marketing campaign leads to faster decision making by the client and as a result, boosting sales!
- 3D animation directly increases audience retention rate – the time visitors spend on your website.
- 3D animation allows you to perfectly display processes at molecular, cellular, and organ levels, along with visual realism.
- Case #1 – Our client, a biotech startup, received a funding of $500,000 – Thanks to a $5,000 investment in medical animation!!!
- Case #2 – A $15,000 investment in a video animation project led to a 60% increase in sales of our Client.
- Book a Free consultation NOW to learn how to boost sales with a medical animation!!!
- Despite the affordable price, this type of animation will allow you to deliver complex data to your clients and also promises you a potential return of investment (ROI)
- Simple shapes and bright colors on a contrasting white background clearly explain the main features and advantages of your idea or product. Also, when it comes to persuasion, emotion is the primary target for us
- An effective tool for increasing user interaction on the website – the viewer intuitively begins to follow the movement of the hand on the screen and gets involved in watching
- This type of animation is perfect for use in YouTube promotions, SMM, and websites.
- Using 2D Animation and motion graphics is a great way to introduce the idea of a product when there is no need to dive into scientific detail
- It is organic, the feeling of craftiness is preserved.
- This type of animation is essential for training and education, interact with HCP’s, and also to support pharmaceutical sales representatives.
- Get in touch with our expert to find out how to do it. It’s free.
The workflow of a medical animation project
Our team consists of animation and medical professionals. Thanks to this unique mix of skills, we offer the best creative solutions for the pharmaceutical and biotechnology companies.
During the last 7 years, we have been lucky to cooperate with a large number of leading Pharmaceutical and Biotechnology companies and outstanding marketing specialists. Here’s what they had to say about us:
We really had the best experience we could have hoped for! Top shelf!!! Not only was Nanobot super attentive throughout the entire process, but they did an amazing job on the production side. The end product is excellent and the production time exceeded our expectations! Our clients and colleagues are very impressed with video. It has increased our company credibility, helped with communicating the mechanism of action of our medical device, has effectively communicated our value proposition to the marketplace, and is leading to new revenue. Our entire company is very pleased, and we are looking forward to working with Yuriy and Nanobot for our future projects!
Great service for a very affordable price! Communication was quick and efficient, and our entire project was complete within a month. We were very happy with the end result, and the animation was crucial to raising capital from investors.
We received amazing animation that has been unmatched so far. The communication was excellent and attitude was fantastic.
We engaged Nanobot for a unique biological mechanism of action that we wanted to use to communicate to investors. Yuriy (Production director) was professional, clear and timely. He has a very creative approach. We are very happy and would recommend to others.
Very skilled animators and very professional to work with. Also the price was quite reasonable for such quality work and they have a wide range of what they can do. Would certainly recommend to anyone needing animation or visualization, especially in the life sciences.
Frequently Asked Questions
What is the optimal length of a typical 3D animated film?
Our recommendation is that medical 3D animation videos do not exceed 1,5 to 3 minutes, as to not to overtax the viewer’s attention span. The general guidelines are: the shorter the better and focus on one topic per video. For subjects that require a more in-depth explanation, we suggest separating the film into individual modules or chapters.
How long does it take to produce an animated film?
The duration of the animation production depends on the selected type of graphics, the complexity of scenes, and the time required for approval of intermediate stages by the Customer. On average, the production of a 2-minute 3D video requires up to 3 months.
How much does 3D medical animation cost?
"The cost of a medical animation can vary greatly from project to project. The five most important factors you should consider when planning a project are:
Length of the planned 3D animation
The complexity of the project
Choice of stylistic means (e.g., 2D, 3D, or sketched)
Required medical expertise
Book a consultation by filling out a form on the site! We will be glad to explain all the pricing details!"
Download your free eBook
A Rundown Of All The Costs Associated With Creating An Explainer Video
To get more specific details, feel free to contact us, and keep following our news.
We`ve got you covered!